Genusskoarl has received many awards
Welcome to Genusskoarl - you've come to the right place to discover the fascinating world of our award-winning products! Our Genusskoarl products have already received several awards for their incomparable taste and outstanding innovation.
Our award-winning product innovations
For example, our delicious WienerWürze was named organic product of the year in 2018. This prestigious title was awarded in cooperation with Messe Wieselburg, BIO AUSTRIA and the renowned
BIORAMA magazine awarded. At the same time, it received the coveted title of “ Vegan Product of the Year ” from the Austrian Vegan Society. The appreciation of our products by them
Awards confirm that our commitment to quality and sustainability is bearing fruit.
However, we are not resting on our laurels! Our organic chickpea miso was also named organic product of the year in 2022 and received the “ Culinary Pioneers” award in 2021
2021 in the “5 arguments in 5 minutes” competition of the AMA-Genussregion. These successes are an incentive for us to continue researching unique and tasty creations.
Our cooperation with the company Ehrenwort resulted in, among other things, our organic umami universal spice , which achieved an impressive third place in the “ Teller instead of Tonne Award ” from the Austrian Ministry of Economic Affairs. This shows that we not only stand for excellent taste, but also for sustainable action and creative solutions.
Our organic soy sauce also made it onto the shortlist for organic product of the year 2023 . This is a special honor for us and encourages us to continue on our path as pioneers in the culinary industry.
Also recognized as a company
But it's not just our products that have received recognition, Genusskoarl as a company has also been able to enjoy some successes. In the popular TV show " 2 Minutes 2 Million " we were able to convince investors of our vision and win the REWE Startup Ticket . This milestone helped us bring our passion for enjoyment to a wider audience.
We were also able to prove ourselves and demonstrate our potential with our products WienerWürze & TirolerWürze as part of the “ Regal Start-Up Pitch 2020 Digital ”. The prize was an advertising budget of €30,000.00 from the sponsors REGAL Magazine and the ProSiebenSat.1 PULS 4 Group.
Another highlight was our participation in the German trade fair BioSüd in Augsburg. Here we had the opportunity to present our products to an enthusiastic audience as part of the “ Maker Meets Market ” program. This valuable experience inspired us and shows us that we can reach people's hearts with our passion for enjoyment.
Thanks to our supporters
However, our awards and successes are not only thanks to us, but above all to our loyal audience and our partners. Your trust in us encourages us to do our best every day. With passion and a spirit of innovation, we will continue to create delicious and unique products that will enchant your senses. We would particularly like to highlight the support of some companions:
- RizUp – Gerhard Supper as a supervisor at the Lower Austrian start-up consulting agency helped to make one or two big decisions.
- EcoPlus - Peter Lechner gave Genusskoarl a perfect roof over the head of the young company right from the start.
- EcoPlus Food Cluster has already been able to contribute a lot to the success of Genusskoarl through its networking with other food producers.
- AnteUp - the designer team Benedikt Stonawski & Hauke Unterburg have been responsible for the wonderful design of Genusskoarl since the very beginning
- Word of honor - moments of enjoyment - through the cooperation with Thomas Gigl, three wonderful spice mixtures were developed and the goal of zero waste was brought a little closer.
- Erste Bank start-up service / starting ramp
- Family & friends - you actually deserve your own praise website!